New Albany Park Commission Youth Baseball, Softball, T-Ball, and Top Notch T-Ball (special needs) Registration begins Monday, February 11th and will run through Friday, March 22nd. Fee per player is $45.00 for the first child and $40.00 for each additional sibling; Top Notch is $10.00 per child. Registration is for all boys and girls Baseball/Softball programs, ages 3 to 15. Children must be born on or before April 30, 2009 (your child’s age as of April 30, 2013 will determine in which league he/she will be playing) and not have reached 15 before April 30, 2013. Late registrations may be accepted pending available spots in leagues, but will require a late fee of $25.00. For more information contact the New Albany Park Commission @ 662-534-1006.
Park Commission Youth Baseball Registrations
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- ELECTION RESULTS 2013 May 7, 2013
- Patsy Nichols, 50 May 9, 2013
- Aubrey Lipford Sr., 72 May 9, 2013
- Marlene Chunn, 75 May 9, 2013
- Leona Davis, 93 May 9, 2013
- RT @blongsports: A 9-0 Mooreville run prompts a South Pontotoc timeout. Lady Troopers up 9-2, 5:24 1Q. #DJpreps 93 days ago retweeted via blongsports
- If you follow @NANewsExchange, please follow @denclayton. Dennis covers local high school sports in the Union County/New Albany area. 159 days ago
- Thanks Shane! Appreciate it! 186 days ago
- Thanks Jay! 227 days ago
- RT @MzTrazey: Riverfest has changed location due to ongoing trial. http://t.co/qT9W2cem 241 days ago retweeted via MzTrazey